Re: Instrument hire ?!?!?

Evelyn Glennie has a few instruments stored in each continent I believe. May not
be cheap, but I am sure there would be one in the UK. Whether she hires things
out is another matter of course. Haven't got a contact number either - sorry.
Not very helpful am I? Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything!

Monkey

PS - On the other hand, what's it for? Perhaps a band who owns one could lend it
to you?