Brass Band Concert Diary

With the New Year 11 days old your band will now be thinking hard about the
concerts in the coming months and how you are going to publicise them
without paying huge fees.

Take a look at the Brass Band concert diary and add your concerts for the
next year. The potential viewing audience on the internet is huge - where
else could you get that sort of publicity for free. All I ask is that if you
have a web site for your band that you put a link from it to the Concert
Diary web site. I can provide html code if you wish.

Richard Dyson
Whitburn Band & Brass Band Concert Diary