Contests

Hi
     Im looking for an own choice contest anywhere outside the North
West area before March 12th .We would be very grateful for any
information as the band want a working day out without pressure. After
every other attempt to find a contest I turn to the knowledgeable folk
on the list. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
				Thanks
					   James