RE: Martin Irwin - Where are you?

Jeremy Wise said:

> Where are you Martin - we're missing you.

I'm still here.  I'm actually lurking at the moment, maybe I should say
something controversial or have a go at someone as in the past, just to
liven things up again ;-)

As for playing, I'm still officially with B&R but not playing at the moment,
although I went to a rehearsal last week for a blow on Bb cornet, my first
in about 3 months.  I've not really played since the Nationals due to
working away from home followed by the birth of my daughter.  I could have
started back in December but Chris Turner is currently playing sop and I've
left him to it.

I haven't decided what I want to (or can) do yet, you'll have to wait and
see what happens!

Cheerio,
Martin.