Re: Visiting England

Hello list,

I find myself quite suddenly able to make a trip to England and would love to
attend some band concerts and / or rehearsals.  I will be in the England from
Feb. 8 to Feb. 16.  I will be mostly in the Bristol area and a few days in
Oxfordshire.  I will have a car, so I am not restricted to these areas only.

I am Music Director of the 4 1/2 year old Little Mountain Brass Band in
Vancouver, Canada and would very much enjoy meeting some people on the list and
attending some rehearsals and concerts if there are any in February.  I run a
beginner band as well as a more advanced band, so I would be interested in all
levels of bands to observe.

Please e-mail me directly if you think that you can help me out in some way.

Cheers
Jim Littleford