Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:04:35 +0000
To: Klbband@xxxxxxx
Cc: Simmshouse@xxxxxxx
From: Chris Duffy <monument@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bands in Northampton

I am very grateful for your help in trying to find a band in Northampton
to play at my wedding but I am afraid after much research I managed to
wipe all previous emails from my pc and have only found the two of you
from the address book

I would be very grateful if you could put me in touch with a band in
Northants or if you could re-forward any of our historic mail still on
your computer files.

To recap, the wedding is to take place at 3.00 pm in Harlestone
Northants and we would want the band the play whilst have the phots
taken then walk from the church to the village hall nearby for the
reception.  Probably an hour at the most.

I would be very grateful for any help you can give.

Many thanks
--
Chris Duffy