Re: Visiting England

You are correct in that he does have a good band relationship through his band
with Gene Chan.
But that is not the reason for my response.
I heard (via the internet) that you were a kind, soft, and big hearted ol'soul!
I am surprised you only offer 'but I might buy you a beer'.  (What is with the
might?) :):)

I think you could buy Jim a beer, but careful, these Canadian fellows from the
West Coast are known for their 'wet' hospitality! Don't go any further otherwise
you might have to support a whole band in the near future.
Larry White