Re: B&R

Roy,

No doubt it was their winning performance in the set test from last year's
European Championships held in Munich.

'Odyssey' is written by Kevin Norbury which the composer aimed to portray an
imaginary journey of the human soul from the 'darkness' of earth to the
'light' of being with god. Needless to say he is heavily involved with the
SA.

Apparently (so I have read!) the test piece did not seem to be too demanding
at first glance compared with some of the more demanding (technically) test
pieces of recent years, but once again it appeared that this was another
piece which had 'hidden depths' (so I have read).

Hope that 'enlightens' you a bit!

Alistair
Cornet - DHB

www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk