Re: Oz Nationals

At 10:04 16/01/00 +1100, you wrote:
>Nothing private at all Roy.  I'd love to have a beer with you and anyone
>else on the list.

I was talking to a member of the QBA Committee yesterday Wendy who reckons
that Brisbane/Qld have not yet made a definite decision to host the
Nationals in 2001 (and that they were "looking at the proposal").  One
obvious problem will be that the Qld Championships would then have to be
moved since they are always held at Easter.  Then again I'm sure they must
have overcome that problem in 1995...

Volume.