RE: Visiting England

Jim,

Compared to distances you'll be used to travelling in Canada, driving a
"short" distance further North will bring you to a high concentration of
bands (apologies, southern UK listees, but I'm only stating fact, not being
biased).  You'd certainly be welcome at our rehearsals (normally Tuesday and
Thursday evenings) and - I'm sure - at any other band in the area, if not
the entire UK.  Why not also have a look on the band concert diaries
referred to in the last couple of days?  Our band will be playing at a
concert in Wrexham, North Wales, 12th February.

John McLoughlin
Besses o'th' Barn