Re: Oz Nationals

Isn't this where the UK sent the bad men of the prisons when they were creating
all the problems? So I guess that is why you folk have all the hooligans.
However, I don't know how to describe the North Americans. Seems they are
vigilantes and just take the law into their own hands, according to the news
clip I saw of a Rock concert on the telly last night.
We bandsmen however are very, very law abiding!!! (Aren't we???)

L White