off topic - ICQ users

I know that a large no.of you are icq users and would like to bring the
following url to your attention:

http://diamond-back.com/icqlies2.html

>From time to time, I get forwarded ICQ messages promising all sorts of
destruction to my machine. I expect many of you have too - however, in the
main, these are not genuine.
It would be as well to check the ICQ Lies page above before forwarding on to
the whole of your ICQ contact list!

Andy Wooler