Whit Friday Help

Hi, everybody!

The Illinois Brass Band will be touring England the second half of June and
is considering participating in Whit Friday.

Is there a band in England willing to host us for the evening?

There are about 28 of us, plus about 10 family members.

We will be traveling to Basingstoke the next day, so something in that
direction would be helpful.  We will be renting a bus, so transportation
shouldn't be a problem.

We need to keep expenses to a minimum, so in order to do Whit Friday we need
to be able to stay with hosts.

Assuming we can work out the lodging, we would also need someone to be our
guide for the day.

Can anyone help us?

Please, either reply to Guy Clark at this e-mail address or to Laura Smith
at l-smith@xxxxxxx

Thanks!

Guy Clark and Laura Smith
solo cornets, Illinois Brass Band