CD Collection

Hi! Its about time I stopped lurking. I've been playing about 9 months, and
still haven't got any brass band music in my CD collection - I own the
'Brassed Off' video and nothing more. Is there some kind of mail order
catalogue I can get hold of? What recordings are considered essential to a
bandsperson's collection?

Sorry if this is an overdone topic, I'm green to the scene.

Robert Platt
Eb Bass
Latchford and Warrington Silver Band