Re: Mini Disc Recording - Recording to CD

A slight deviation from the original subject, but has anybody ever tried
recording direct to CD, possibly through the Line Input of a sound card?

Or alternatively, has anyone made a master recording on minidisk/tape etc
and then transfered it to CD in this way.

If so, what software did you use and where could I get it from?

I have recently aquired a CD re-writer and am interested in giving this a
try.
My soundcard is a SoundBlaster 256 Live!

Kevin