Tell me what you think, please!

Fellow bandsmen.

Maybe it's not "political correct" to post this entry on the brass band
mailing list, but I hope Nigel (and you) will bear with me!

My new site, onlinebrass.com (http://www.onlinebrass.com), has been
online for about a month now, and I'm very satisfied with the number of
visitors so far (over 2000 uniques since 1.12.1999), but I have no idea
what they think of the site. Well, a few people have provided with me
some feedback, both positive and negative. Big thanks to all of them.

When publishing on the Internet it's imperative that you get some
feedback on the things you do, or else you have little or no idea what
to improve on or do different. So, if you're interested in seeing the
site develop further please tell me what you think. Maybe you couldn't
care less, but please tell me so. What do you think of the way the
categories are organized, the search engine etc.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Use the feedback form on the site,
send an email to feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or simply reply to this
posting.

Your truly, Stian Totland

editor onlinebrass.com
bass trombone and webmaster Krohnengen Brass Band (Norway)