RE: Mini Disc Recording - What Microphone?

> Having recently purchased a mini disc player and recorder I now want to be
> able to record contests and concerts.  Does anyone have any suggestions as
> to what type of microphone I should be looking for?

I can thoroughly recommend the small twin capsule type microphones available
from www.soundprofessionals.com  Each microphone is about half an inch long
by quarter of an inch in diameter and comes with a crocodile clip for easy
attaching to each collar or lapel.  Stealth can be important in some venues!
I use them with my Sharp 821 and the recording quality is first class.

Gordon Simpson