Re: Contact at British Aerospace

Is it me? Am I the only one who finds these messages tedious? We seem to
be getting a rise in the number of them. I did a quick search at the brass
band portal for "british aerospace". The first match was their website, wouldn't
it have been easier just to visit the portal or any website that links into
the brass band search engine? That would have quickly and accurately given
a contact.

Fair enough not every band in the world is listed there, but many are and a
quick search there would have saved time and yet another tedious post.

> Bruce Jones
> Pennine Brass

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325