Re: CD Collection

As a fellow lurker up to now, maybe it's time I jumped in as well....

Chandos sells their recordings (on the Chandos Brass label) direct through
their website, www.chandos.net. Of course, they are asking list price for
them, but this can be really useful to those of us in the U.S. where brass
band recordings are even harder to track down.

As far as listing the "essentials" for a brass band CD collection, I look
forward to seeing other listee's recommendations!!

Lothian Hamilton
BBb Bass
Prairie Brass Band