Re: CD Collection

List,

As a relative newcomer to Brass Bands I for one would enjoy seeing a top 20 (or
so) list of CD's that are currently available.  This list should include both
'Concert' music as well as 'Entertainment' music.  I am sure their are others
like me in North America that don't have the opportunity to here these great
'recorded' bands and would also use these CD's as a means of discovering the
repertoire in general and more specifically repertoire suitable for the level
of their own band(s).

I look forward to some responses to this!

Cheers
Jim Littleford
MD Little Mountain Brass Band

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/6222/index.html