Glossop Band MD

Just a quick thank you to all those who offered help and showed interest
when Glossop Band were looking for a new MD.  We are pleased to announce
that we have now appointed Brian Grant (formerly with Ransomes and now
working with Jim Gourlay at Faireys) as Musical Director.  Brian has
managed to squeeze us into his busy schedule and we hope this marks the
beginning of a long and fruitful partnership.  Preparations are now
underway for this year's area contest and we are also looking forward to
competing in the grand shield.  We do still have a vacancy for a first
class euphonium player - email me off list ASAP if you are interested.

Don Cooper
Glossop Band
Don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx