RE: Mini Disc Recording - Recording to CD

Hi Kevin,

You should record to a WAV file on your hard drive first (there should be
some software with your soundcard to to this - if there isn't, drop me a
mail and I'll try and find a freeware one) and then write the WAV files to
the CD as a separate step, using the software that came with your CD writer.

Tim Sawyer
Percussion
Rothwell Temperance Band
http://www.rtb.org.uk