Re: Mouthpiece Plating

Bruce,

You heard correctly, there is a super gentleman who resides in Thurlstone,
just outside Penistone who offers a mouthpiece replating service.
He has performed miracles with mine and many of my colleagues, he is however
an elderly gentleman who does this as a hobby in his retirement,
His name is;
Alaric Knight on 01226 765858.
You will find that his prices are ridiculously cheap, I would hate to think
of anyone taking advantage or abusing his service because of this. Sadly
such people do exist.
Please ring him as I'm sure he would be delighted to hear from you.
Regards
Kevin Crockford.