Re: To BL or not to BL

Bluddy 'ell...Ernie Arkwright 'ere, me old mate Big Chap.   Boooga
me...after all these yeers!   Sorry abaht tha job. Ah 'ave dun rarthur well
me'sell.  Aftur alll t clevur boogers left t'band i endud up as solar
cornut...alll on me own. An Flo t.missus boogerd orf with dat 2nd barritun
plonkker wot sed e wus a jumper jet pylot.   Terned aht e wurked at t'mill
nittin carrdies! ..So ah went too wun o t posh moosic colluges o'er t bordur
and got  meself possh sustifferkate .  Ah ad a go with Dike an Furreys but
wus tolled to b.b.booger off.  Best fing e.er appen to mi.   Got  bluddey
gud job wi cumpunie kar  (Reelyant Robbin ) garn orl oer t'cuntrie  puttin
up t'juddges tents and emmptin t'bukket at undruds o conn-tests     Cash oop
t'frunt....no bloodie checks.   Grate !    O 'ELL !	ah tha in t incum
taxxin offis ?    O 'ell fyer.  that bloodie mad taffie 's jus gon an click
t ssend thing.     Luv from ERNIE.