Re: Mouthpiece Plating

From: Bruce Jones <brucejones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I heard a rumour there's a bloke in penistone, West Yorkshire, who
replates
> mouthpieces.
>
> Can anyone confirm this, or provide contact details for someone who
performs
> this service?

The address is:
Alaric Knight Mouthpiece Services
14, Kensington Avenue
Thurlstone
Sheffield
S36 9RU
Tel: 01226 - 765858

I've had a couple of Mouthpieces done there. Very good service.

Darryl

       Darryl Rayner     darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bass Trombone	      York Railway Institute Brass Band
Bass Tuba		       Svengali Big Band (Birmingham)
GG Contra Bass Bugle    City of York Scout Band