Re: Musical In-jokes

I am sorry for showing my ignorance, but what does +ACI- mean? Your message does
not make complete sense to me without knowing what the above abbreviation means.

Additionally the other abbreivaion in the Morse code bit. Or are you using some
kind of symbol?
In any event, it has come out as +ACI etc on my computer
Larry White