Looking for Tuba/Euph/Trumpet Players

I am trying to form a brass quintet and tuba quartet in the East Anglian
region but am lacking a couple of players. Therefore, is there any trumpet,
tuba or euph players out there from Norfolk, Suffolk or Cambridgeshire that
may be interested. I've got the 'bottom end' (hn, tbn & tba) for the quintet
but no trumpets and am also lacking a euph and tuba player for the tuba
quartet. I live in Suffolk (Bury St. Edmunds) but all other members live
around Kings Lynn  in Norfolk. In both ensmebles the aim is to eventually
undertake concerts in a paid semi-professional environment so if anyone is
interested please e-mail me privately at home
(Robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> )
giving me more details about your playing standard and experiences.

Rob Norman
Eb Bass-Matthews Norfolk Brass (Former GUS)