Re: Big Chap/BL Music.

Ev'ning Ernie my old son, I'll let thee into a secret. That BL piece is no
Florrie Ford's Favourites, ah'd stick to Slaidburn and Pennine Way if ah was
you.>>

  <<IN FOUR FLATS !! >>

Things must have changed if ye' can play in 4 flats. As ah remember you used
to play in 2 and blame Arnie Watson's lad Jimmy fer the wrong notes (whatever
'appened to young Jimmy, you taught 'im all you ever knew).

Big Chap
aka Martyn Pattinson
Special Compliance Office
Inland Revenue