Re: Arnie..

By 'eck Big Chap, ow did know t'was Arnie elping me orl along.Eard is lad
was "wavin stick" sumwer.   Me an Arnie went to praktis in t'chirch las nite
fer Sundae.  laydee on orgun showtin and swerin at us all tyme.
Made us go arahnd cornur were couldna see er after lasses in choir started
screemin.  It wasunt me...onest !   i wus puttin sum Kastrol GTX on t
piss-tuns o me floogul.   Luvery inst...did i tell thee.?   Gold plaated,and
hand maid by littul feller in hut in Bollivia for a fiver !   By tyme it got
'ere via Brazzil, USA an Lundun it ad posh name an cost mee THREE HUNDRED
QUID !"on t drip!.   Verry wurried abaht survice in morn ....moosic orl
rong...orgunist say Arnie an me mus play in Vestrey so's no wun cu see (or
here us).&  Orl village cumin cos of roomer town band reeformed
,&.  Arnie an me only bug...s left.   Must go.. wife says must ave
aircut,cleen boots and ave 1st bath of new ear reddy for big day . Ta for
tip abaht BL piece.  Not gonna try that Contest thing neither. 'member pure
solar cornut as to it bluddy igh note on isself...an Arnie an me NEVER go
'igher than miggle C.    Neerley fergot to tell thee ah ave giv up tent an
buket job after t'bands found aht I was bluddy adjoo-dick-tayter an all.
Arnie an me say bless orl u luverly fellas and lasses in t Brummy Tax offis.
Tha dooin gran job an we'll say littul 'un for yer in cherch in
morn.....afoor goin t'pub.   Wiv umble revverence.  Ernie.	  PS.  By
gum deese clevver yung 'uns on abaht lectric recuds ave give Arnie an me big
ideer...to make rekordin of usselfs..to sell. We ave grand Is Master Voice
wind-up grammorfone and sum ole recuds o Bickershaw Coll. Band.  Ow do us do
it ?  Will us ave to pay tax on big proffits ?