Re: Brass & Male Voice Choir

In article <001c01bf63a6$2cd15320$d43bfea9@rmccubb>,
   Robin McCubbin <rmccubb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Our band has a concert in the spring with a large Male Voice Choir.
> Wondering if anyone had any suggestions for combined brass and choir
> items for which music is not too difficult to obtain. Would appreciate
> if anyone on the list could assist.

I play in a band and hubby sings in a MVC ... herewith the list that we
came up with -

Sibelius Finlandia (mostly band, with choir entry at the end)
Gilbert & Sullivan Entry and March of the Peers
Jerusalem
Battle Hymn of the Republic
Lost Chord
The Holy City

More up to date would be Vangelis 1492 Conquest of Paradise.  I also have
the band arrangement of Morte Christie (already into parts) which I would
be more than happy to let you have .... no probs with copyright ... I
typeset it myself!

Hope these are of some help

Heidi