Re: Leaky Valves!

I have a water trap which came with my new Besson Sovereign. It was a
revelation to me and many others and one of the most useful devices ever. It
collects fairly large volumes which had previously soaked my leg. Output
from the 3rd valve was particularly noticeable. Thet can't be that
expensive, and I have even seen one constructed out of a plastic tube.