RE: Duets

Hi there

my partner (flugel) and I (tenorhorn) play competition duets at regional and
national level.  We have been doing so for 5-6 years now.  I will have a
look at my collection when I get home and get back to you.  There are a
series of Baroque duets arranged for Eb high and Bb low they sometimes work
but in some instances the chording is wrong.  Arranged by Sean Brennan.  Try
some unaccompanied duets and rewrite the pitch.  We also have a duet that we
are playing this year that has been written for us by David Woodcock quite a
contemporary piece with dissonance and unusual rhythms.

Enough of the blathering on from memory..........I will get back tomorrow
with more info.

Cheers

Sergio Marshall
Waikato Times Brass