Re: Ex bandmasters

Hi Kees,

I was in the adjacent motel (Lovells) and you woke us up on Sunday morning with
your rehearsing (well, we should have been awake by 10am anyway right).   I was
up there with the Whitehorse band (my "other" band).  We played in the RSL club
for 4 hours on Saturday night and another 2 hours on Sunday afternoon.   I said
hello to Rod (TiBar) but I should have introduced myself to you as well.

I watched your band and another (Corowa?) all march down the street on Saturday
afternoon from a good vantage point and with a stubbie in hand. See you next
year perhaps.

Cheers,
Roy, Solo Euph, Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.

PS.  I don't think the Olympic Minister was there, but the previous Deputy Prime
Minister was.