Saint Louis Brass Band

The Saint Louis Brass Band is pleased to announce that Dr. Keith M.
Wilkinson has accepted the post of Music Advisor and Principal Guest
Conductor.

Dr. Wilkinson first worked with the Saint Louis Brass Band as Guest
Conductor for our Gala Concert last October. During an intensive weekend of
rehearsal for that concert there was terrific chemistry between Dr.
Wilkinson and the band. This was the case again during rehearsal yesterday
for our NABBA Competition Program. With his wealth of experience as a Brass
Band musician, his knowledge of the Brass Band literature and consummate
skills as a conductor, both Music Director Malcolm McDuffee and I feel Dr.
Wilkinsons appointment will be of tremendous importance during these
formative years and will play  a major role in the development of the Saint
Louis Brass Band.

Dr. Wilkinson's will visit St. Louis several times over the next three
months to prepare the Saint Louis Brass Band for the NABBA Competition.
Dr. Wilkinson will conduct the Saint Louis Brass Band at the NABBA
Competition in April with Malcolm McDuffee playing in the First Cornet
Section.

We are very excited to be working with Keith, it is a wonderful experience.

Robin Weatherall
President & Manager,
Saint Louis Brass Band