GOOD NEWS !.

I am sure  you will be greatly relieved to hear that Ernie and Arnie are
reported safe and well, following their mysterious disappearance on the
Sussex coast at the week-end when their boots were found at the edge of the
sea. Apparently, they were picked up by helicopter drifting off-course in
the Irish Sea off Anglesey.   The pilot sold BBC Radio Cymru: "We could hear
someone whistling a sort of brass band march and winched them aboard. "
They have recovered well and have joined the
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwill-llandysiliogogogoch Temperance
Band, Anglesey. Ernie is on 4th cornet and Arnie 2nd reserve Flugel and
reportedly not very happy as they cannot read Welsh music and disagree with
their policy regarding alcohol.   They told the local press:  "it has always
been our ambition to join Wussbrass 2000 and we are applying to transfer our
registration"    I am sure you will be very pleased Big Chap.!!!