Re: Whit-Friday Marches

Carol,
You ARE an over-achiever!  I've always suspected that.  I'm waiting until the
last moment to book my flight and lodging arrangements.  It creates such a
sense of adventure when a person procrastinates, not only for the lagger but
for section leaders, conductors, etc.
See you there in June........or early July if things don't work out.
Clint