RE: Return of Graeme McCulloch

First of all Mr Warder I was never sacked by Leyland and don't
know why you would say I was??.  Maybe you will be joining your
so called club sooner than you think??.  I enjoyed my time at
Leyland but when a position becomes available in The World
Famous Brighouse and Rastrick Band, and you have wanted to
play for them since you were a kid, you go for it!.  No questions
asked.  A great band (family) that will have my vote any day!!

Matt..