A.Lincoln Re: Return of Graeme McCulloch

A.Lincoln.....

>Alan Withington ????   David Hirst????  Travelling expenses????
>Percussionists ???? You are actually trying to tell us that YOU, a drummer,
>turn up at every job, every rehearsal, FREE OF CHARGE!!!  FOR PURE
>ENJOYMENT!!!. FOR THE PRESTIGE!!!  J**** H. Christ, You must be the only
one
>on the planet.

Andy, I am one of 3 "drummers" at Faireys who have been playing there for
the enjoyment and prestige for the past 7 years. We are probably the most
commited and consistant percussion team in top banding ( we have only needed
a dep.  twice in 6 years ?!!!) .................. and money has never come
into the equation, just commitment to a top band and what you enjoy, as is
the case with the rest of the players in the band.

I assume you are one of the sad individuals in the movement whose
involvement does revolve around payment........................ or wishes it
could.

Best regards,

Radox.