Re: Return of Graeme McCulloch

Andy Lincoln wrote;

>Alan Withington ????   David Hirst????  Travelling expenses????
>Percussionists ???? You are actually trying to tell us that YOU, a drummer,
>turn up at every job, every rehearsal, FREE OF CHARGE!!!  FOR PURE
>ENJOYMENT!!!. FOR THE PRESTIGE!!!  J**** H. Christ, You must be the only
one
>on the planet

Listen - I make a 120+ mile round trip to go to band rehearsals and the
travelling expenses I receive just cover this. I get back what I put in.
Anything I recieve on top of this might cover a drink in the bar afterwards
and probably not much more. So yes - I do it because I enjoy it and for the
prestige.
I get to say that I had won the National Brass Band Championships (twice),
the All England Masters Championships and the European Championships all
before I was 16!!!!
No amount of money can buy that - can it Mr Lincoln.

cheers

Greg Perkin