Flugelhorn Society

Hello, all - I have been very busy lately, and I haven't had time to do
anything more about the flugelhorn society. I'm afraid due to work
commitments I will no longer have any time for this, and I wondered if
anyone else was interested in taking things further. There has been a good
response to my original e-mails, letters to brass band press, and website. I
hope someone is interested in this, as I still want to be a member, and lots
of other people obviously do too!

Please e-mail to me off list! Thanks

Kirsty
flugel.kjmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx