Money

To Andrew Lincoln who said " money is killing banding, and has been for a
few years"  How has money been doing this? Is it the lack of it or that some
bands have members who  are being paid? You said "its no longer amateur at
the top level". Does that really matter? Isn't there ample room for all
styles of brass bands, the more the merrier.
	I think that a big problem is the competition for each individual's time. I
don't think it will kill the brass band movement because we will find
alternative solutions to the problem. It is very positive that this forum
exists to enable world wide discussion on these subjects. Kaye.