Girls of brass

Hi list,
I am new to the list so I am going to start on a new subject.
Did any of you go to see the Girls of brass concert at the northern a couple
of weeks ago. Well what can I say an absolutely fantastic programme.
Talent and beauty.
Infact I think we shouls introduce a new oscar for the best looking woman in
banding.
I could definately name a few, The girl on front row from Glossop was preety
nice, but I particularly took a fancy to the percussionist from Marple,
Jocelyn, I was talking to her afterwards aswell and what a nice young lady.
They are my nominations.
Anyone else got any ? or agree with me ?

Cheers