Re: Visiting England

Hello list,

As I head off to the airport for my 'quickie' visit to 'Brass Band Mecca', I
would like to thank all those who answered my inquiry and I am looking very much
forward to meeting as many of you as I can.  I will be attending the Milton
Keynes contest.  I should be recognizable by the white shirt with a triangular
Little Mountain Brass Band logo on it.

Cheers

Jim