Re: British Aerospace (Chadderton) Band

Hello Carole and all

I was sorry to hear of the demise of the Chadderton Band but I suppose it
makes it easier to decide who becomes the British Aerospace Systems Band
after the merger of BAe and Marconi. Will this mean you will get rid of
those nice banners I designed.

Still it could have been worse, you could have been taken over by General
Dynamics. Being called the General Dynamics Band wouldn't have sent out the
right kind of message would it!

Hope you get continued support from the company and they keep the same name
for more than three years, in fact thinking about it the band has had more
names than MDs.

Regards
Geoff Collins
Uckfield Concert Brass
Computing Devices Company (Marconi/BAe/Smiths engineers sea side retirement
home)