Women in banding

My top nomination would be the girl called Cheryl who used to play
percussion with Boarshurst band (in Lancashire).

I didn't see the Girls of Brass Concert, but I've heard they are pretty
good.  They should do a  themed concert next (such as a French night - they
could include the Can-Can plus any pieces featuring French Maids - Four
Little Maids perhaps?).  They would clearly have to dress the part to make
the music work!

Maybe we should start a thread on a list of pieces that could be played by
an all-female band.

Martin.
B&R
(not sexist at all, I'm all for women in bands, as long as not in B&R!)

ps. are there any pieces of music to do with Lady Godiva? :-)