Controversial Contest Results

it on the chin. I was at a contest on Saturday when the band which I conduct
was announced third to gasps and then boos from the audience. Supporters of
the band which won then apologised to me as they thought that we had beaten
them fair and square - but that's contesting - especially entertainment
contests. Learn to live with it. I have been on an equal number of
undeserved wins in my time.

Jeremy