Re: A Band of Great Britain.

David Williams wrote.....
' In my simple way I was, I suppose, imagining a
group on similar lines to a country's soccer,rugby,or cricket team, etc.   I
still think such a group would attract more publicity.'

Would players want the same results and publicity as our teams get!!!
Let's encourage established bands, at all levels, to represent the country.
At
least they're used to playing as a team.
But if there is a Band of Great Britain it should be based in Cornwall so
that you can combine work and a holiday.
Chris B -