Re: Stars in Bras (was Women in banding)

Do we really need to stoop this low on a list like this?
 I do not mind humour some perhaps even a bit risque, but when there is the
'male' is better insinuation, I get somewhat unnervered. Where would have of the
bands be without some of these fine players.
What are you saying to other ladies who you do not mention and might not be
'attractive' in so far as beauty to look at but have a personality that none can
even come near?
I think when you start putting headers like this above you are overstepping the
bounds.
JMHO
Larry White