RE: Women in banding

Maureen,
I couldn't agree with you more, I love playing with girls of brass, we all
have a laugh and get on, but I think the music we play is excellent, I
couldn't care less about getting paid, I am just really proud to be playing
with them.
I can't help but wonder how we would get on if we were a contesting band
because some of the members are amazing, brought together a lot of stars
from different bands, I mean we can't really go wrong with Helen Fox on Top
Man, Shelly ball on Flug, and Ros on Trom, its a dream band.
See you at the next job Maureen
Jos x