RE: Marching

This year instead of playing on the back of a truck the our band
marched in our local Santa Claus parade. Whereas in previous years the
reception had been
lukewarm at best this year the feedback was excellent. All we did for
uniforms is buy some  nylon shells with the bands logo and wear black pants
.

Graham Young
gyoung@xxxxxxxx
Symphony Hamilton